3.28.2011

Dress Up Your {Spring} Party with Ribbon

Warning!  The ribbon decor ideas below are adorable ... and affordable, which is very posh in a pinch.

I've had so much fun exploring other decor themes - paper cups and balloons, and received such a positive response that I'm featuring ribbon today.  Enjoy and be inspired to celebrate Spring!

This little cutie caught my eye - ok, the bunny too!  Ribbon Topiary created by She's {Kinda} Crafty for the new Anders Ruff "Spring has Sprung" collection featured on Hostess with the Mostess.

More cuteness from She's {Kinda} Crafty! Love this Ribbon Wreath.

She's {Kinda} Crafty ... seriously, isn't she?!

Ribbon Tablescape from Martha Stewart Weddings spotted on Divine Party Concepts

This photo just makes me happy!  Ribbon Napkin Rings found on You Are In Good Company

I can't write about creative ribbon decor ideas without showcasing this awesome ribbon storage idea found on At Home with Kim Vallee.  Someday, my ribbon collection will look like this ... maybe?!

I have one more ribbon idea ... a ribbon curtain/backdrop ... and a sneak peek to my Star Wars Spa party; more photos coming soon!


So a few ribbon decor ideas for your Spring party.  Which idea will you create?

No comments:

Post a Comment