6.08.2011

{in season} Raspberry Beer Cocktail


What happened to spring?!  It's so hot in DC ... we need to stay cool!  While we could dip in the pool or run through the sprinkler, another option is a drink a refreshing beverage.  Perhaps a Raspberry Beer Cocktail! I know some of you are thinking that I'm crazy, that I only drink chilled white wine but it's so good ... and pretty poolside!

Ingredients
3/4 cup frozen raspberries*
3 1/2 (12-oz.) bottles beer, chilled
1 (12-oz.) container frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate, thawed
1/2 cup vodka
Garnish: lemon and lime slices

Preparation
Stir together first 4 ingredients. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
*Fresh raspberries may be substituted.
 
What is your favorite summer cocktail? Please leave me a comment to let me know!
 
Photo credit: Southern Living

No comments:

Post a Comment