11.03.2009

{12 Posts before Thanksgiving} Whooo's Coming to Dinner?

 
I know ... wrong holiday ... but by the time December rolls around (in a blink of an eye), I won't be able to blog as much so I'm committing to 12 posts before November 26 - all featuring ideas for hosting a posh Thanksgiving Dinner.
So with Halloween in the rear view mirror (and candy wrappers scattered through the house), my first Thanksgiving idea is homemade invitations designed with the cutest "owl" collection from the Paper Source.




Using Word, I designed the invitation on my computer and printed it on a khaki 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" flat card and embellished with an owl sticker. The envelope is chocolate brown and I will repeat the sticker on the mailing address. So simple, so cute - truly posh in a pinch!

No comments:

Post a Comment