2.09.2010

Berkshires Bound Destination Birthday Celebration

Save the Date for birthday fun in the Berkshires this fall!  Sounds like fun, right?  I think so!  

I started the year off designing a girls' getaway in Western Massachusetts for the first weekend of October to celebrate my client's 40th birthday.  I researched charming B & B's, zipline canopy tours, day spas, shopping adventures and local restaurants in and around Lenox, MA.  It couldn't be described as work because I was having so much fun exploring and chatting with local innkeepers!

Plans are still being finalized but in the interim, I designed the Save the Date invitation - truly a teaser of what's come.  The primary color is shimmer copper, which subtly complements the fall foliage and the invitation is printed on off-white cardstock.  The calendar design adds a touch of whimsy and is inspired by the Paper Source save the date.  Teal is a prominant color this year.  Combined with copper, the teal ribbon really softens the invitation and conveys the look of a present, the gift of friendship.



What do you think?  Please share your thoughts and opinions with me!

Like the calendar design?  Email me and I'll share with you how I created it.  It was so simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment