6.23.2011

5 Drink Cover Ideas for Outdoor Summer Entertaining

Mojito on a hot summer afternoon?  Yes, please!  Frozen daiquiri by the pool?  Absolutely!  Bug in my Vodka-Lemonade?  No, thank you!

As much as I love summer cocktail parties, I can't stand bugs, especially pesky gnats swarming around my drink.  How can we keep them out?  A drink cover!  Check out these 5 clever ideas ...

Baking cups ... this is genius!

A square napkin embellished with beads or tassels ... looks sophisticated!

Fabric atop a mason jar ... it's like Family Reunion chic!

 
One of my favorites ... easy-to-make, with so many color options!

And the original drink cover ... tapas! 
I like this option for corporate or networking events.  It not only looks great but the concept helps guests juggle glasses and plates when seating is limited.

Do you have a favorite drink cover idea?  Please leave me a comment and let me know!

Photo credits: Martha Stewart (1&2), Sweets Indeed via Celebrations at Home, Paper Source and SIP@Riverside.

No comments:

Post a Comment