9.27.2011

'Ritas and Ribs


Have you ever been stuck, creatively challenged to come up with a birthday party theme?  Sometimes, I am, too.  My go-to strategy is to evaluate the guest of honor's interests and hobbies but another option is to consider their favorite food and drinks!  That's what my client did when she hosted a birthday party for her husband.  She invited guests to a BBQ and Margaritas party, which I finessed into a 'Ritas and Ribs party!

Other festive food and drink pairings include:
Wine and Cheese ...classic!
Beer and Brats ...Oktoberfest?
Mimosas & Muffins ...Sunday Brunch?
Scotch & Chocolate ...fit for a man!
Champagne & Cupcakes ...sophisticated celebration!
Mistletoe & Martinis ...office holiday party!

When in doubt, how about Sips and Dips?!!

So back to 'Ritas and Ribs ... if you want to host your own, then please read my September newsletter, party possibilities!  I've included all the details plus lots of photos.

Was this article helpful to you?  If so, please leave me a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment