10.19.2009

Boo Bash: Treat Peek

My 7th Annual Boo Bash is coming up this weekend. Family and friends, and their children, will join us for a Magical afternoon of Halloween fun. Since the party will be held in the afternoon, I'll serve snacks - and I can't wait to decorate the food buffet. But first, the food. I came across two adorable treats that are perfect for my 3-7 year old guests.

Crashing Witch Cupcakes from The Celebration Shoppe (click here for recipe)



Witches Hat from the Sweet Dreams blog by Amy Atlas Events (click here for recipe)

This recipe is made with chocolate ice cream cones filled with pistacio pudding and sealed with chocolate cake, and placed on a chocolate cookie/wafer, which is the brim, and decorated with sprinkles. I don't think the photo captures the creative (and yummy!) approach to this treat!
I'll share photos of my creations ... and more ... next week after the party!


No comments:

Post a Comment