10.07.2009

SNEAK PEEK: 7th Annual Boo Bash Invitation

Every year, my family hosts a Boo Bash for family and friends. The children's Halloween party includes games, snacks, and this year, magical entertainment. My husband, also, brings out the tractor and fills the cart with hay for hayrides, which the kids love (and some parents, too). It's a fun afternoon outdoors and we look forward to it every year.
Above is the invitation - a chartruese flat card from Paper Source (www.paper-source.com) turned into a postcard. The front design was created with a witch's hat rubber stamp that I embossed for impact and I embellished it with orange glitter and a black gemstone. The remaining text was printed on my inkjet. Super easy and very affordable!
The party is on Sunday, october 25th so I'll post photos and share my design ideas on the 26th. Please check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment