8.20.2010

{Invitation Showcase} 40th Birthday in the Berkshires this Fall



Last weekend, it looked like fall ... at least, in my office!  I was surrounded by hues of gold, orange, burgundy and copper as I assembled custom invitations designed for my client's 40th birthday - a girls' weekend in the Berkshires (MA) at peak fall foliage. [What a great idea!]

You may remember her Save the Date announcement back in February.  To complement, the invitation was made of the same soft white and copper papers (from my favorite store, Paper Source) and embellished with a shimmery copper ribbon and autumn leaves.  Since this is a destination party, more information was required; I used an A7 folder enclosure to hold the Itinerary and Travel inserts.  The invitation was tucked into an A7 copper envelope.  Assembled ... it looked lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment