8.31.2010

{Invitation Showcase} Party Animals 4th Birthday

My daughter loves her stuffed bunny! Like most children, she sleeps with "Tushie" and takes him everywhere.  When thinking about her birthday party, I knew that I needed to incorporate bunny into her celebration but I didn't think a bunny theme was the best solution.  So I came up with a Party Animals theme, which is more appropriate since we're inviting her whole class (26 kids ... plus her sisters and cousins) to The Little Gym to celebrate; it's going to be a zoo!


Above is the cute invitation I created for her party.  I was inspired by the new Paper Source colors - peacock and sunshine, and my latest Cricut cartridge - EveryDay Paper Dolls.  The other printed paper is Citrus Stack (a 12x12 cardstock collection from Joann's).

The invite reads "Calling all Party Animals to come and play; It's time to Celebrate Kyra's 4th Birthday"!

Though we're not celebrating at home, I have a few ideas to enhance her celebration - party hats, cupcake wrappers and favors to name a few - that I will share with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment