9.30.2010

{halloween} Boo Bash invitation

I have something fun to share with you today - a simple invitation that I made for my family's upcoming Boo Bash.  It's a Mad Science theme and the children will get to make gooey green slime, among other things.  So, here's what I came up with:


On the front, the invitation reads:
The Dorfman Ghouls ... err, Girls invite you to Experiment with Fun!

On the back, it says:
Purpose: To celebrate Halloween
Hypothesis: Curious Kids will have lots of fun!

With gooey green slime involved, I knew that I had to capture it and the [most-likely] mess on the invitation.  I searched high and low for a 'splat' until I found it on the Dreams Come True Cricut cartridge.  Who knew the Princesses, or rather Ariel's splash, could play a part in my Halloween design?!  Anyway, the 'splat' my focus for the invitation design.  I think it came out quite cute.  What do you think?

1 comment: