3.11.2011

NoVA Dreamers into Doers Meet Up


I have some new friends like I'd like to introduce to you!  They are local Party People, members of Martha Stewarts' Dreamers in Doers network ... just like me!  We met last Saturday afternoon to swap ideas, resources and best practices and inspire each other.  Let me tell you, there was a ton of talent around the table!

Back Row, L-R:
Maggie Gilbert, Like Cakes Bake Shop; Wilmara Manuel, Madly Stylish Events; Renee Kauder, Renee Takes the Cake; Lindi Haws, Love the Day (I met Lindi previously at Operation Shower: A Star is Born.  You may remember that she designed the invitation for my Mad Libs Pajama party!); Catharine Anders, CupKate Event Design (who offers the latest trends, Push Pop Cupcakes); Toni, Skye Media Group; Michelle Shepard, Sweet Madys {paper + gifts} (and she's opening a modern candy and ice cream shop with party room at the Village of Leesburg!) Johanna Waisley, Simply Create Kids; me; Tana Noel and Sabrina Mapp, Haute Sugar

Front Row, L-R:
Sarah Young, Sheek Shindigs (I previously met Sarah at Operation Shower, too); Ebony Sparkes, Sparkling Events and Designs; and Krissy, We Take the Cupcake (who takes her frosting seriously!).

I look forward to many future collaborations with these uber-talented ladies!

1 comment:

  1. It was SO great. Thanks for sharing and I say, bring on the Cupcake Crawl!

    ReplyDelete