11.30.2011

{in season) Cranberries

I have a fabulous client, who is more like a friend.  When I visit her home to discuss upcoming parties, she offers coffee, smoothies or a glass of wine ... it hardly feels like work!  This holiday season, I'm helping her with her decorations, including new greenery for the staircases.  I found this inspiring photo on pinterest; isn't it fabulous?!


The little pop of red reminded me of cranberries ... and how much fun you could have creating the look and feel of a holiday party based on cranberries.

Red ornaments atop candlesticks?  Stunning and simple decor!

Rosy Cranberry Cider ... perfect beverage to warm up a crowd on a cold winter's night!

Sparkling Cranberry Brie Bites!  Yummy appetizer!

Other creative ideas for cranberries:
Garnish
spear a few onto a drink stirrer

Floral
add cranberries to a clear vase for a festive touch

Candle Holder
embellish a tray of votive candles with cranberries

Ice Bucket
DIY ice bucket decorated with cranberries
Tutorial forthcoming soon!


What are your clever uses for cranberries this holiday season?  Please leave me a comment and let me know!

All images found on pinterest.  Credits include BHG, Martha Stewart and Yummy Mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment