11.23.2011

Leftover Turkey and Brie Quesadillas

At my family's Thanksgiving dinner there's always leftover turkey!  That wouldn't be a problem except I don't like turkey and I don't like leftovers ... that was until I discovered this really yummy quesadilla recipe with gooey brie, cranberry sauce and turkey.  Now, it's one of my favorite recipes and go-to party recipes.  [Quesadillas are great crowd-pleasing appetizers] So, on the day after Thanksgiving, if you want a delicious meal after some serious Black Friday shopping, try this recipe!


Flour tortillas
Dijon mustard
Turkey slices
Cranberry sauce
Thick slices of brie cheese

Brush mustard on tortilla.  Layer turkey and 2 slices of brie on one half of the tortilla.  Add a dallop of cranberry sauce (try to avoid any juice).  Fold the tortilla in half.  Heat in a skillet with a little olive oil, or bake at 450 for 10 minutes.  Did I mention the gooey brie?! It's so yummy!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and if you try this recipe, please let me know!

Photo credit and recipe inspiration from Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment