1.07.2010

Who Says You Can't Play with Your Food?

 
The weather forecast for tomorrow is snow, which got me thinking about fun winter-themed party food. A little research revealed some very clever ideas ... for the young and young at heart! See photos and links to recipes below.
My favorite has to be the donut snowmen but I really like the Snowman Sandwich, too; I'm always looking for new [fun] ways to encourage my girls to eat. I made the Snowmen Cheeseballs (upper right photo) for Super Bowl last year. I made a Pittsburgh snowman on the left and St. Lousi Cardinals snowman on the right, and let guests nibble on their favorite team!

Snow Day Sandwich Snack from GoodHousekeeping.com
Donut Snowmen and Frosty the Cheese Ball from FamilyFun.go.com
Coconut Snowman (made of ice cream) from MarthaStewart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment