2.02.2011

Dinner Party Chatter

Going to a dinner party, or better, hosting a dinner party this weekend?  Wondering what to talk about?  Listen to the Dinner Party Download on American Public Radio!

The Dinner Party Download is a weekly podcast of current news, jokes and trivial tidbits of information to start the conversation!  I discovered this entertaining gem in the current issue of Better Homes and Gardens magazine and sampled a podcast this afternoon.  It's a little silly and kind of raw but the concept is genius!  Give it a try and let me know what you think.

Need more dinner party inspiration?  Read my article, Get Party Organized in 2011, a room-by-room list of practical tips for preparing for a party.  It's my first article and I'm super excited!  Thanks to Val at I Am Modern for selecting my submission and supporting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment