7.28.2011

{sneak peek} Calling all Party Animals!

I'm so excited!  I'm producing a sweet birthday party for a little boy!  As a mom of 3 little girls, I plan a lot of children's parties - princesses, dress up, build-a-bear and currently, pixies and pirates, which is almost a boy theme, kind of like the Star Wars Glam party back in March - but this is my first all-boy party and I'm excited!

The party will be held at our local zoo next month.  My client selected this adorable "Party Animals" invitation from Tiny Prints.


To enhance the party experience, I've been thinking about festive ideas like:

 Balloon animal table centerpieces from a sweet Barnyard-themed 1st birthday party I produced two years ago.

Zoo animal fondant cupcake toppers from Two Sugar Babies!

Animal Cracker recycled crayons as party favors from Ivy Lane Designs.

So, who's ready party?!  Do you have a party animal suggestion to share?  Please leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment