12.01.2009


Ho! Ho! Ho! Holiday Entertaining Starts This Weekend ... Are you Ready?
I've been receiving a lot of catalogs this season; have you? Of the few I've managed to read, I've found some clever items for holiday entertaining. The red cocktail shaker (left) looks super sleek with a practical design; click here for more info. The Santa and Reindeer Stemware Coasters would make any glass of wine more festive; click here for more info. And the jolly [stackable] Snowman Sugar & Cream Set is absolutely adorable, ideal for a winter coffee and dessert display; click here for more info.
If you're entertaining this month, drop me an email and tell me about one 'posh' party element that you're super excited about. In later posts, I'll share your ideas with other readers. In the interim, I wish you all successful holiday parties!


No comments:

Post a Comment