3.28.2010

Egg-cellent Easter Ideas


Easter is next Sunday, April 4.  My family will celebrate with an annual Egg Hunt at a friend's house on Saturday and then brunch with family on Sunday.  So, I've been doing a little research to see what I can make for these fun events.  I discovered three (3) easy ideas (photos above) that I'd like to share with you ... enjoy!

Easter Bunny Bread
This cute idea comes from Taste of Home via Maddycakes Muse.  I love it!

Chocolate Nest with Easter Eggs
Can you believe this edible nest is made from chow mein noodles coated with melted chocolated and marshmallows?  I can't remember which blog brought this clever recipe to my attention but I found a similar recipe in Womens Day.  My girls and I are going to have fun making these treats for friends!

New Leaf Napkin Fold
Give an old napkin a fresh look and your table with perk up, too.  Idea complements of BHG.com via Hostess with the Mostess.

What's your favorite Easter or spring decor idea or recipe?  Please leave a comment for everyone to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment