4.04.2010

Recipes for Leftover Easter Eggs


Happy Easter!  Happy Spring!  Above is a flower arrangement that I made for my mom!  She and I took my girls to the PEEPS store at the National Harbor last week so I thought she would get a kick out of this centerpiece!



This is the Easter Bunny Bread that I made for my friends' Potluck Egg Hunt yesterday.  Despite his crooked nose and cheeks (oops!), this recipe was so easy to make and everyone really enjoyed it!  Click here for the previous blog entry with recipe.


If your family is like mine, your children decorated a lot of eggs and now you're pondering what to do with them.  You can slice them for a sandwich, chop them over a spinach salad or try a variation on a classic deviled egg recipe.  Click here to read the Deviled Egg Recipe Collection by the Food Network including traditional deviled eggs (L), BLT Deviled Eggs (C) and Fried Deviled Egg (R) - sounds interesting.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. love the centerpiece...it turned out adorable! :)
    Hope you had a great Easter weekend.
    Warmly,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete