1.05.2011

More Snow Fun

A few days in to the New Year and I'm still having Snow Much Fun!  If you are, too, then you'll love this post.  It's all about snowmen - DIY cute ones to eat or to decorate; perfect for an upcoming winter party!  Enjoy!

Chocolate Snowman Bowls.  Cute?  I thought so too!  You could fill with chocolate milk or better, chocolate pudding and top with the marshmallows.  Photo from Kate Petronis.  Tutorial at onecharmingparty.com.

Snowman milk.  Yes, please.  I'll have some milk!  Photo from Better Homes & Garden.

Yarn Pom Snow People.  Too sweet!!  Photo and tutorial available from Hostess with the Mostess.

Quilled Snowflake.  Gorgeous!  Looks just as beautiful hanging from the ceiling, too.  Photo and tutorial from The TomKat Studio.

Glass Snowman ... made from two round fish bowls!  I know what you are thinking.  I wish I had thought of it, too!  Photo and tutorial from Celebrations at Home.

How about you?  Do you have a favorite snowman idea?  Please share it!  It's snow much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment