1.26.2011

Valentine's Day Party Ideas

Valentine's Day is about two weeks away.  Are you ready?  Me neither but I've been doing a lot of research this week and discovered some great ideas like ...

Love Rocks - and so does this invitation!

Chic paper roses to adorn the table. 
Almost as pretty as the real deal for fraction of the cost and it has a longer shelf life.  Love that!


You've Got Mail ... mailboxes on silver candlesticks! Pretty posh decor for a Love Letter Exchange.


Cute Cookie Centerpiece!  I'm borrowing this idea for my own party.


Remember this sweet dessert?  It makes me smile everytime ...


Stella & Dot necklace?  No, it's homemade with GUMBALLS!  Sweet!
iPhone Valentine's Day card!


More party inspiration?  Take a look at last year's Love Bug Bash!

Let me know which Valentine's Day idea inspires you!

No comments:

Post a Comment