5.15.2010

Cake Pops to Congratulate the Graduate


I'm not a baker but I do enjoy experiementing with new ideas ... like two color cake pops!  Recently, I was inspired by this blog and thought 'what a great idea', perfect for graduation to show school spirit (or any occasion to incorporate color).

My neighbor's daughter just graduated from NCWC so my girls and I made her some yellow and blue cake pops dipped in melted vanilla candy chips and sprinkled with yellow and blue nonpareils.  The trick to two colors is dividing the cake batter and adding a few (or more) drops of food coloring.  Admittedly, it was challenging to roll the two cake colors into one neat ball but the result was the same - super sweet cake balls!

What color combination will you try?  For what occasion?

No comments:

Post a Comment