5.06.2010

{Invitation Showcase & Party Sneak Peek} Mother's Day Lemonade Stand

My 7 year-old daughter has wanted a lemonade stand since the time she could walk. She wants to squeeze lemons, make signs ... and start selling (yes, her future looks bright!) but we live on a dead-end cul-de-sac; there is virtually no traffic except for the occasional dogwalker ... until now. On sunday afternoon, I've invited family, as well as a few friends and neighbors to visit our Lemonade Stand, my Mother's Day gift to my girls. Below is the quick invitation I designed - a letterpress note card set from Paper Source (my home away from home!) with copy printed from my computer.




I look forward to sharing the party details with you next week!  Until then, I wish all of my mom readers a special Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Sherry Spinelli3:59 PM

    Ashleigh you never cease to amaze me...are you sure you can't manage my life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words, Sherry!

    ReplyDelete